1st August, 2023
The Honourable Commissioner Ministry of Finance, Kaduna State , Hon. Shizzer Nasara Joy Bada today has formally handed over the affairs of Office of the Accountant General of Kaduna State to the newly appointed Accountant General Bashir Suleiman Zuntu.
You may recalled that, the Governor of Kaduna State, His Excellency Senator Uba Sani appointed Bashir Suleiman Zuntu as the state Accountant General dated 27th July, 2023.
Bashir Suleiman Zuntu is a Chartered Accountant, Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist, and Astute Administrator. He served as Senior Accountant, Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment, and Senior Accountant, Finance and Accounts Department, Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN). The former Legislative Aide in the House of Representatives served as Executive Chairman of Kubau Local Government, Kaduna State from 2021 to 2023.
He holds a Master of Science (MSC) Degree in Finance from Coventry University, United Kingdom, and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting from University of Abuja. Bashir Suleiman Zuntu has skills and competences in Financial Management, Financial Inclusion and Public Administration, and Strategy Development & Implementation.
- The Director, Debt Management Department (DMD) Ministry of Finance on the application of Excel for effective sub-national Debt Management.
- The Ministry of Finance, Kaduna State has conducted it’s monthly strategic Internally Generated Revenue Review Meeting (IGR).
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE HAS EMBARKED ON STUDY VISIT TOWARDS IMPROVING THE KADUNA STATE IGR
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE UNVEILED 2023 STRATEGY PLAN
- Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMAFC) Meeting.