- Policy formulation and coordination of public finance matters in the State.
- Public Finance management, custody, and maintenance of financial and accounting records of all government accounts in the State.
- Disbursement and monitoring of funds from all accounts of Ministries, Departments and Agencies and public funds of the state.
- Debt management, servicing, and repayment in line with the debt Management Law 2015.
- Enhance value for money in state finances through efficiency and investment measures.
- Formulate and Enforce Policies for centralized procurement of vehicles, insurance and office equipment on behalf of all MDAs.
- Supervision/Oversight of any executive agency or Parastatal within the mandate of the ministry.
- Team Work