The Kaduna State Ministry of Finance welcomes its New Appointed Accountant General, Bashir Suleiman Zuntu.Reporting today for the formal handing over, the former Account General and present Commissioner Of finance Shizzer Nasara Bada held a Handing Over ceremony in the presence of the Permanent Secretary, Muhammed Mahmud Shuaibu, the Director of treasury Operations (DTO) Abdulhadi Muhammed Suleiman and the Director of Funds (D’Funds) Ibrahim Sanusi.
In her address Mrs Shizzer Bada assured the new coming Account General Bashir Zuntu of the maximum cooperation he will need from her to bring his wealth of experience and Knowledge in helping the state achieve its promises made to the good people of Kaduna State through the administration of his Excellency Uba Sani the Executive Governor of Kaduna State.
Resuming immediately into his Office, the Accountant General proceeded to hold an introductory meeting with his staffs in different department of the ministry of finance and treasury Unit were he asked for there optimum cooperation to help him carrying out there duties diligently. He said as Accounting staff they all have to act in sincerity, confidentiality, honesty and in all professionalism.
Bashir said he feels happy and at ease to be working with professionals now that he is coming in to serve the state from the Local government aim of government. In respond to his address, the Staffs of the ministry said he can count on there full support and promised him of there dedication and commitment to see him succeed in all areas that the ministry requires of them.
- The Director, Debt Management Department (DMD) Ministry of Finance on the application of Excel for effective sub-national Debt Management.
- The Ministry of Finance, Kaduna State has conducted it’s monthly strategic Internally Generated Revenue Review Meeting (IGR).
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE HAS EMBARKED ON STUDY VISIT TOWARDS IMPROVING THE KADUNA STATE IGR
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE UNVEILED 2023 STRATEGY PLAN
- Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMAFC) Meeting.